- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Periodontal Disease and what causes it?
What Is Periodontal Disease?
Periodontal disease is any disease that affects the periodontal tissues; this includes the alveolar bone, periodontal ligament, cementum, and gingiva. The most common are plaque-induced inflammatory conditions that can usually be divided into gingivitis or periodontitis.
What Causes Periodontal Disease?
The term periodontal disease and therefore gum disease are usually referring to periodontitis. While gingivitis never turns into periodontitis in some individuals, there is enough evidence to suggest that gingivitis always precedes periodontitis. Periodontitis is most often preventable and may be related to poor dental hygiene.