- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Periodontal Disease and what causes it?
What Is Periodontal Disease?
Periodontal disease is any disease that affects the periodontal tissues; this includes the alveolar bone, periodontal ligament, cementum, and gingiva. The most common are plaque-induced inflammatory conditions that can usually be divided into gingivitis or periodontitis.
What Causes Periodontal Disease?
The term periodontal disease and therefore gum disease are usually referring to periodontitis. While gingivitis never turns into periodontitis in some individuals, there is enough evidence to suggest that gingivitis always precedes periodontitis. Periodontitis is most often preventable and may be related to poor dental hygiene.