- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Parkinsons Disease and what causes it?
What Is Parkinsons Disease?
Parkinsons Disease is a degenerative central nervous system disorder. Its a disorder that is progressive and affects movement. Symptoms occur after the death of dopamine-generating cells in the midbrain. In addition, some of the most apparent early symptoms relate to movement and include rigidity, shaking, and difficulty walking.
As the disease advances, cognitive and behavioral issues may develop to include depression and sleep, emotional, and sensory problems. Parkinson’s disease is also most common in older adults, normally after the age of 50.
What Causes Parkinsons Disease?
The disease occurs when alpha-synuclein proteins accumulate into Lewy body inclusions in neurons. Lewy bodies are the pathological marker of the disorder. In addition, insufficient dopamine formation and activity in parts of the midbrain also may contribute. The cause of the disease remains undiscovered. However, researchers believe that genetic and environmental factors contribute.
Parkinson’s disease diagnosis normally takes place after seeing symptoms; the disease can be confirmed using neuroimaging.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Parkinsons Disease Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.