- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Parkinsons Disease and what causes it?
What Is Parkinsons Disease?
Parkinsons Disease is a degenerative central nervous system disorder. Its a disorder that is progressive and affects movement. Symptoms occur after the death of dopamine-generating cells in the midbrain. In addition, some of the most apparent early symptoms relate to movement and include rigidity, shaking, and difficulty walking.
As the disease advances, cognitive and behavioral issues may develop to include depression and sleep, emotional, and sensory problems. Parkinson’s disease is also most common in older adults, normally after the age of 50.
What Causes Parkinsons Disease?
The disease occurs when alpha-synuclein proteins accumulate into Lewy body inclusions in neurons. Lewy bodies are the pathological marker of the disorder. In addition, insufficient dopamine formation and activity in parts of the midbrain also may contribute. The cause of the disease remains undiscovered. However, researchers believe that genetic and environmental factors contribute.
Parkinson’s disease diagnosis normally takes place after seeing symptoms; the disease can be confirmed using neuroimaging.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Parkinsons Disease Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.