- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Why Paracetamol Isn’t An Effective Form of Pain Relief
According to experts, this thinking is flawed. They now believe that it is irresponsible to take paracetamol to find relief for a wide variety of ailments. Instead, doctors and researchers suggest that it is important to consider the average body weight when taking any form of medication.
For example, for the average 70kg person, it’s almost a placebo to take one 500mg of paracetamol. This is according to Dr Desmond Williams, Program Director, Pharmaceutical Science at The University of South Australia. Dr Williams points out that for someone who is smaller, a half dose may be more effective. Its effectiveness also depends on various factors such as their age, gender, height and build.
When it comes to pain management, it seems that painkillers are often the first choice. However, we should consider this in context as they often carry with them numerous side effects. These side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, indigestion and abdominal pain, amongst other symptoms. In addition, if we want to live long and healthy lives that is free of pain, it is a much better idea to focus on trying to directly eliminate the source of the pain. This is rather than merely treating the symptoms.
One of the best ways to reduce pain is to take serrapeptase. It is naturally occurring proteolytic enzyme that can dissolve and digest inflammation within the body. Aside from that, it also helps to safely eliminate the source of pain.
Inflammation is often the cause of numerous painful side effects such as headaches, body pain and fatigue, etc. Serrapeptase can provide natural pain relief and support for the body, providing immediate and long lasting relief for anyone suffering from a health condition.
For more information about serrapeptase and its many pain-relieving properties, check out the Headaches and Migraines section of Serrapeptase.info. In addition, find out many of the Pain Problems on this site and how serrapeptase can help to relieve them in lieu of paracetamol.