- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Q: Is serrapeptase successful for very painful osteo-athritis of both shoulders? -Mike K.
Yes usually. Try SerraPlus+ 2 zx 3 times for the 1st few days and then reduce to 2 x 2. If it has not made a substantial improvement in 30 days then the fail-safe solution is HealthPoint. www.DoveHealth.com Email me in the 30 days to discuss.
Q: I was in a car accident. I was rear end. I have lower back pains and shoulder pains. It was later found out that I have osteo-arthritis and have slight scoliosis. I also have interstitial cystitis and fibroids in my uterus. I am post menopause. Which Serrapeptase product is best for me?
Thank you very much. -Lilian T
You are at the time of your life when you have to make a choice whether to move to an old age slow decline or create your plan to get and stay healthy for the rest of your life (my hero has just completed the London 26mile marathon at aged 101).
You have two existing problems:
- You have trauma memory from the accident (which may be in addition to other trauma memories from earlier incidents).
- You also have typical hormonal problems that occur from nutritional deficiencies and high starchy diet.
I wish I could say that one simple thing can fix you but that would not be fair to you. With the trauma care you need to treat your problems with HealthPoint (see it at www.HealthPointPower.com and the video at www.DoveHealth.com) or you can go to an acupuncturist or cranial osteopath.
With the hormonal and general health issues I am happy to create a plan with you and help you stick with it. Let me know.