- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Neck Pain and what causes it?
What Is Neck Pain?
Neck pain is thought to affect around two thirds of the population at some point in life. Although it’s primarily felt in the neck, it can also be caused by various other spinal problems—this includes muscular tightness in the neck and the upper back region and pinched nerves that come from the cervical vertebrae. Joint disruption can also be felt in the neck, and this creates pain, as does any form of joint disruption in the upper back region.
The head supported by the upper and lower back may also experience pain as the top three joints give the most movement for the head and neck, while the lower joints in the neck and upper back create more of a supportive structure that the head rests on. When the support structure is adversely affected, the muscles in that region become tight, and this results in neck pain.
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck and back pain are major causes of chronic pain; 80% of people within the Western world will experience this pain at some point or another. It is extremely painful and can be debilitating. There are many causes behind this, and they include lack of, or even too much, exercise and operations which leave scar tissue.