- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
What is Multiple Sclerosis and What Causes It?
What is Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple Sclerosis is a neurological disorder as the disease affects various parts of the central nervous system by way of destroying the myelin sheaths that cover the nerves. The destruction of the myelin sheaths leaves a form of scar tissue called plaque and this plaque destroys the nerves by hardening them, a process called “sclerosis.”
What causes Multiple Sclerosis?
As Multiple Sclerosis is an autoimmune disorder, this would presuppose that the cells of the body – white blood cells to be exact, attack the myelin sheaths as if they were foreign invaders or substances. Anytime you have white blood cell activity, you have toxicity (of something foreign) on the scene. And when the cells begin to attack the body, you have disharmony in the body whereby there is a separation – the cells see themselves as separate from the body and begin to attack the body. The main problems are that the scar tissue forms on the myelin sheath.
It is now considered by many researchers that many diseases are actually auto immune problems where there is an underlying infection (usually a virus) left over from many years earlier that causes an immune dysfunction. I could have listed all of the names separately and made out that it had a unique recovery plan all of its own. The fact is the same plan works for all of these. The interesting thing is many people have changed their diet to my really healthy foods plan and cleared these problems. The Multiple Sclerosis Health Plan and Health Activity Plan works for most people in 30 to 90 days.
Even cancers are now thought to have a virus (and in some cases a fungus) as their cause. Therefore the Multiple Sclerosis Health Plan will help the body to restore a healthy functioning immune system. This may be on the yearly ‘spring clean’ for those who plan to be healthy. My wife and I use this plan at least twice per day just to be safe.