- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What is Morton’s Neuroma and what causes it?
What Is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s neuroma (also known as Morton’s metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuralgia, plantar neuroma, and intermetatarsal neuroma) is a swelling on a nerve tunnel under the foot resulting in inflammation, swelling, and pain, which becomes chronic (because we continually walk on it). This is much like carpal tunnel on the wrist (because we continually use it in a certain way).
What Causes Morton’s Neuroma?
It is thought to develop through chronic stress and inflammation of a nerve. Inflammation in the joints is also thought to irritate the nerve and lead to Morton’s neuroma symptoms.