- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Morton’s Neuroma and what causes it?
What Is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s neuroma (also known as Morton’s metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuralgia, plantar neuroma, and intermetatarsal neuroma) is a swelling on a nerve tunnel under the foot resulting in inflammation, swelling, and pain, which becomes chronic (because we continually walk on it). This is much like carpal tunnel on the wrist (because we continually use it in a certain way).
What Causes Morton’s Neuroma?
It is thought to develop through chronic stress and inflammation of a nerve. Inflammation in the joints is also thought to irritate the nerve and lead to Morton’s neuroma symptoms.