- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Morton’s Neuroma and what causes it?
What Is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s neuroma (also known as Morton’s metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuralgia, plantar neuroma, and intermetatarsal neuroma) is a swelling on a nerve tunnel under the foot resulting in inflammation, swelling, and pain, which becomes chronic (because we continually walk on it). This is much like carpal tunnel on the wrist (because we continually use it in a certain way).
What Causes Morton’s Neuroma?
It is thought to develop through chronic stress and inflammation of a nerve. Inflammation in the joints is also thought to irritate the nerve and lead to Morton’s neuroma symptoms.