- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Morton’s Neuroma and what causes it?
What Is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s neuroma (also known as Morton’s metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuralgia, plantar neuroma, and intermetatarsal neuroma) is a swelling on a nerve tunnel under the foot resulting in inflammation, swelling, and pain, which becomes chronic (because we continually walk on it). This is much like carpal tunnel on the wrist (because we continually use it in a certain way).
What Causes Morton’s Neuroma?
It is thought to develop through chronic stress and inflammation of a nerve. Inflammation in the joints is also thought to irritate the nerve and lead to Morton’s neuroma symptoms.