- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Meniere’s Disease?
What is Ménière’s disease?
Ménière’s disease (MD) is a disorder of the inner ear. It is characterized by episodes of vertigo or a feeling like the world is spinning. In addition, they may also be ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing loss, and a fullness in the ear.
Typically only one ear is affected. However, over time both ears may become involved. While the time between each epidose varies, it generally lasts from 20 minutes to a few hours. The hearing loss and ringing in the ears may become constant over time.
What causes Ménière’s disease?
The cause of this disease is unclear but likely involves both genetic and environmental factors. It affects between 0.3 and 1.9 per 1,000 people and often starts in the 40s to 60s. Females are more commonly affected than males.
How Serrapeptase Can Help
Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring proteolytic enzyme derived from the silkworm. It helps to dissolve and then safely digest inflammation within the body. Once the inflammation breaks down, serrapeptase safely eliminates deposits it from the bloodstream. It can help with a wide variety of health conditions.
Ménière’s Disease and Serrapetase Testimonials
“As per your suggestion, I bought serrapeptase, tried it and I am very impressed by it. Consequently, I no longer feel dizzy. In addition, the symptoms of my vertigo also reduced drastically. Thank you for all of your advice. I am also very grateful for all your recommendations.”
– John, Lincolnshire