- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Meniere’s Disease?
Ménière’s disease (MD) is a disorder of the inner ear. It is characterized by episodes of vertigo or a feeling like the world is spinning. In addition, there may also be ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing loss, and a fullness in the ear.
Typically only one ear is affected. However, over time both ears may become involved. While the time between each episode varies, it generally lasts from 20 minutes to a few hours. The hearing loss and ringing in the ears may become constant over time.
The cause of this disease is unclear but likely involves both genetic and environmental factors. It affects between 0.3 and 1.9 per 1,000 people and often starts in the 40s to 60s. Females are more commonly affected than males.
Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring proteolytic enzyme derived from the silkworm. It helps to dissolve and then safely digest inflammation within the body. Once the inflammation breaks down, serrapeptase safely eliminates deposits it from the bloodstream. It can help with a wide variety of health conditions.
“As per your suggestion, I bought serrapeptase, tried it and I am very impressed by it. Consequently, I no longer feel dizzy. In addition, the symptoms of my vertigo also reduced drastically. Thank you for all of your advice. I am also very grateful for all your recommendations.”
– John, Lincolnshire