- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Meniere’s Disease?
What is Ménière’s disease?
Ménière’s disease (MD) is a disorder of the inner ear. It is characterized by episodes of vertigo or a feeling like the world is spinning. In addition, there may also be ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing loss, and a fullness in the ear.
Typically only one ear is affected. However, over time both ears may become involved. While the time between each episode varies, it generally lasts from 20 minutes to a few hours. The hearing loss and ringing in the ears may become constant over time.
What causes Ménière’s disease?
The cause of this disease is unclear but likely involves both genetic and environmental factors. It affects between 0.3 and 1.9 per 1,000 people and often starts in the 40s to 60s. Females are more commonly affected than males.
How Serrapeptase Can Help
Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring proteolytic enzyme derived from the silkworm. It helps to dissolve and then safely digest inflammation within the body. Once the inflammation breaks down, serrapeptase safely eliminates deposits it from the bloodstream. It can help with a wide variety of health conditions.
Ménière’s Disease and Serrapetase Testimonials
“As per your suggestion, I bought serrapeptase, tried it and I am very impressed by it. Consequently, I no longer feel dizzy. In addition, the symptoms of my vertigo also reduced drastically. Thank you for all of your advice. I am also very grateful for all your recommendations.”
– John, Lincolnshire