- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Ménière’s Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Menieres Disease?
Menieres Disease is a very rare disorder affecting the inner ear. Its symptoms include vertigo, hearing loss, and tinnitus, as well as a feeling of deep pressure within the ear. People who experience it usually have sudden attacks. These attacks can last on average for around 2-3 hours. However, it can take a day or so for the symptoms to completely disappear.
Menieres Disease actually progresses through different stages: In the early stages, people can feel sudden and rather unpredictable vertigo attacks. This will be followed by nausea, vomiting, and even dizziness.
In the later stages, the vertigo will appear less frequently and can sometimes stop in around 5-10 years. However, the tinnitus can usually become worse and may cause permanent balance problems.
What Causes Menieres Disease?
The exact cause is unknown, but it is mostly triggered by deep pressure within the ear. The chances of developing the disease include having a family history of the condition. In addition, a chemical imbalance of fluid within the ear will also contribute.
You may check out the Menieres Disease Health Plan here.
For more articles on health, you may visit our Naturally Healthy News site.