- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Ménière’s Disease and What Causes It?
Menieres Disease is a very rare disorder affecting the inner ear. Its symptoms include vertigo, hearing loss, and tinnitus, as well as a feeling of deep pressure within the ear. People who experience it usually have sudden attacks. These attacks can last on average for around 2-3 hours. However, it can take a day or so for the symptoms to completely disappear.
Menieres Disease actually progresses through different stages: In the early stages, people can feel sudden and rather unpredictable vertigo attacks. This will be followed by nausea, vomiting, and even dizziness.
In the later stages, the vertigo will appear less frequently and can sometimes stop in around 5-10 years. However, the tinnitus can usually become worse and may cause permanent balance problems.
The exact cause is unknown, but it is mostly triggered by deep pressure within the ear. The chances of developing the disease include having a family history of the condition. In addition, a chemical imbalance of fluid within the ear will also contribute.
You may check out the Menieres Disease Health Plan here.
For more articles on health, you may visit our Naturally Healthy News site.