- 13 Amazing Serrapeptase Uses and Benefits
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
What is Memory Loss and What Causes It?
As we age, it’s normal to forget things more easily. Memory loss can vary from forgetting something that happened just a few moments ago to more note-worthy events from a long time ago. There are many different types of memory loss. In addition, there are a wide variety of causes as to why this happens. It also differs from dementia in that a person with dementia is usually unaware of their loss of memory or could even deny it.
The most common causes are anxiety, stress, and depression. Otherwise, it could be caused by a head injury, such as after a car accident. It could also happen after a stroke. This cuts off the blood supply to the brain and causes brain tissue to die. Other less common reasons for memory loss include an underactive thyroid or long-term alcohol misuse. Bleeding in the brain (i.e. a subarachnoid haemorrhage) is also another likely cause. Furthermore, it may also be due to a Vitamin B1 deficiency. Any problems with blood flow to the brain, a brain tumour, or a stressful or traumatic event also causes a person to block out the memory. Read here memory loss treatment health plan.