- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What is Liver Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Liver Disease?
Liver diseases may include inflammation of the liver, hepatitis, fatty liver disease, cirrhosis, alcoholic liver disease, primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, and other genetic disorders.
Symptoms of liver dysfunction include:
- Various digestive issues
- Blood sugar problems
- Immune disorders
- Abnormal fat absorption
- Metabolic issues
- Brain disorders
Fat malabsorption may cause a number of related issues, including reflux, indigestion, hemorrhoids, gallstones, fatty food intolerance, alcohol intolerance, fat-soluble vitamin deficiency, nausea and vomiting, bloating, and constipation.
Brain disorders related to liver disease may include mood changes like anger and irritability, depression, brain fog, overheating, and recurrent headaches associated with nausea.
What Causes Liver Disease?
There are a number of causes of liver disease that may include autoimmune issues related to a virus, pharmaceutical drugs, chemical toxins, alcohol poisoning, processed junk foods, high-sugar foods, starchy carbohydrates, and an excess of copper or iron triggered by genetic issues, in rare cases.