- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Laryngitis and What Causes It?
What Is Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is an inflammation in the vocal cords in the larynx. The larynx is a 2 inch (5 cm) high tubular chamber. As the organ for the voice in mammals, larynx is commonly referred to as the voice box. Cartilage, ligaments and muscles make it up. It is a condition that is rarely serious and lasts on average for 7 days.
What Causes It?
The most common cause is a viral infection. This can result in a weak or hoarse, gravelly voice; sore throat; sometimes a fever or a cough (usually dry and non-productive); a tickling feeling in the throat; and difficulty swallowing.
For help with the above condition, check out the Laryngitis Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.