- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Laryngitis and What Causes It?
Laryngitis is an inflammation in the vocal cords in the larynx. The larynx is a 2 inch (5 cm) high tubular chamber. As the organ for the voice in mammals, larynx is commonly referred to as the voice box. Cartilage, ligaments and muscles make it up. It is a condition that is rarely serious and lasts on average for 7 days.
The most common cause is a viral infection. This can result in a weak or hoarse, gravelly voice; sore throat; sometimes a fever or a cough (usually dry and non-productive); a tickling feeling in the throat; and difficulty swallowing.
For help with the above condition, check out the Laryngitis Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.