- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What is Laryngitis and What Causes It?
What Is Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is an inflammation in the vocal cords in the larynx. The larynx is a 2 inch (5 cm) high tubular chamber. As the organ for the voice in mammals, larynx is commonly referred to as the voice box. Cartilage, ligaments and muscles make it up. It is a condition that is rarely serious and lasts on average for 7 days.
What Causes It?
The most common cause is a viral infection. This can result in a weak or hoarse, gravelly voice; sore throat; sometimes a fever or a cough (usually dry and non-productive); a tickling feeling in the throat; and difficulty swallowing.
For help with the above condition, check out the Laryngitis Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.