- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
What is Juvenile Arthritis and What Causes It?
What is Juvenile Arthritis and what causes it?
Juvenile arthritis is an umbrella term that’s used to describe a range of autoimmune and inflammatory conditions that children aged 16 or younger may develop.
Symptoms include joints becoming inflamed and stiff, loss of range of motion and deformity.
Juvenile arthritis is thought to be caused by the body attacking its own healthy cells, which causes the joints to become inflamed and stiff.