- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
What is Juvenile Arthritis and What Causes It?
What is Juvenile Arthritis and what causes it?
Juvenile arthritis is an umbrella term that’s used to describe a range of autoimmune and inflammatory conditions that children aged 16 or younger may develop.
Symptoms include joints becoming inflamed and stiff, loss of range of motion and deformity.
Juvenile arthritis is thought to be caused by the body attacking its own healthy cells, which causes the joints to become inflamed and stiff.