- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
What is Juvenile Arthritis and What Causes It?
What is Juvenile Arthritis and what causes it?
Juvenile arthritis is an umbrella term that’s used to describe a range of autoimmune and inflammatory conditions that children aged 16 or younger may develop.
Symptoms include joints becoming inflamed and stiff, loss of range of motion and deformity.
Juvenile arthritis is thought to be caused by the body attacking its own healthy cells, which causes the joints to become inflamed and stiff.