- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Female Fertility Health and What Causes Infertility?
What Is Female Fertility Health, and What Causes Infertility?
Infertility, low sperm count, and blocked fallopian tubes are a modern day epidemic. It is 99% certain that diet and lack of critical nutrients are to blame for the devastating drop in fertility in women and sperm count in men.
Blocked fallopian tubes and scarring are also on the rise. Studies are clear that junk food diets and a lack of critical vitamins and minerals contribute to 50% of all birth defects. Treat yourselves as you would if you were a breeder of rare pedigree animals. You would feed your animals the most perfect food available.