- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is IBS and What Causes It?
What Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
Irritable bowel syndrome is diagnosed based on a number of symptoms, like chronic abdominal pain, bloating, discomfort, and altered bowel movements. IBS has no known cause and is considered a functional gastrointestinal disorder. The condition may cause either constipation or diarrhea, or the two may alternate.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
IBS can now be diagnosed based on symptoms alone. Irritable bowel syndrome does not have a determined cause, but it is more likely to occur following a stressful or traumatic life event, infection, or with age.