- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is IBS and What Causes It?
What Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
Irritable bowel syndrome is diagnosed based on a number of symptoms, like chronic abdominal pain, bloating, discomfort, and altered bowel movements. IBS has no known cause and is considered a functional gastrointestinal disorder. The condition may cause either constipation or diarrhea, or the two may alternate.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
IBS can now be diagnosed based on symptoms alone. Irritable bowel syndrome does not have a determined cause, but it is more likely to occur following a stressful or traumatic life event, infection, or with age.