- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Heart Failure and What Causes It?
What Is Heart Failure?
Heart failure is caused by the heart failing to pump enough blood at the right pressure around the body. The heart muscle becomes too weak or stiff to work properly, and this means the heart needs more support to do its job. It doesn’t mean that the heart will stop working.
What Causes Heart Failure?
There is no single cause, but if you have suffered with heart muscle weakness, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, heart valve disease, atrial fibrillation, anemia, or an overactive thyroid gland, these are all probable causes.