- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Heart Failure and What Causes It?
What Is Heart Failure?
Heart failure is caused by the heart failing to pump enough blood at the right pressure around the body. The heart muscle becomes too weak or stiff to work properly, and this means the heart needs more support to do its job. It doesn’t mean that the heart will stop working.
What Causes Heart Failure?
There is no single cause, but if you have suffered with heart muscle weakness, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, heart valve disease, atrial fibrillation, anemia, or an overactive thyroid gland, these are all probable causes.