- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What are Fungal Toe Nails and what causes them?
What Are Fungal Toe Nails?
Fungal toe nails are an infection that affects the keratin, i.e. the hard material of the nail. The infection can develop slowly and cause the nail to become thick and discolored. The nail can turn a number of colors, including yellow, white, black, or green. The nail can look unsightly but shouldn’t cause any further complications. The main problem with fungal toe nails is that they look unattractive and can cause pain.
What Causes Fungal Toe Nails?
The cause of fungal toe nail infection is through dermatophyte fungi that can also cause athlete’s foot. There are several factors associated with fungal nail infection; these include wearing shoes that can make your feet hot and sweaty, damage to the nerve or the skin, being in a humid environment, and suffering with poor health, i.e. diabetes or psoriasis.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.