- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Fungal Toe Nail FAQs
Q: My son has a fungal toe nail infection on his left foot. I am wondering if Serrapeptase can help to ease the pain?
A: It could help with easing the inflammation but for fungal toe nail infection, I recommend Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Ultra.
Massage this into the feet and leg muscles daily, especially after a shower. Magnesium encourages the growth of healthy skin tissue. At the same time, it acts as a cellular protectant to restore cellular magnesium levels.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.