- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What Is Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and What Causes It?
What is Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) and/or Chronic Fatigue?
Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) is an autoimmune syndrome characterized by sleeplessness and pain in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
It is thought of as a rheumatic disease, meaning inflammatory proteins called cytokines may be initiating and/or perpetuating inflammation.
Chronic fatigue has many of the symptoms of fibromyalgia and responds to the same recovery plan.