- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What Is Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and What Causes It?
What is Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) and/or Chronic Fatigue?
Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) is an autoimmune syndrome characterized by sleeplessness and pain in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
It is thought of as a rheumatic disease, meaning inflammatory proteins called cytokines may be initiating and/or perpetuating inflammation.
Chronic fatigue has many of the symptoms of fibromyalgia and responds to the same recovery plan.