- 10 Unbelievably Awesome Health Benefits From Taking Serrapeptase
- How Serrapeptase Could Save You From Surgery
- Which Serrapeptase Product Should I Choose For My Health Condition?
- Is Serrapeptase Safe for My Child Or Pet To Take?
- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
What Is Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and What Causes It?
What is Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) and/or Chronic Fatigue?
Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) is an autoimmune syndrome characterized by sleeplessness and pain in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
It is thought of as a rheumatic disease, meaning inflammatory proteins called cytokines may be initiating and/or perpetuating inflammation.
Chronic fatigue has many of the symptoms of fibromyalgia and responds to the same recovery plan.