- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What Is Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and What Causes It?
What is Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) and/or Chronic Fatigue?
Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) is an autoimmune syndrome characterized by sleeplessness and pain in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
It is thought of as a rheumatic disease, meaning inflammatory proteins called cytokines may be initiating and/or perpetuating inflammation.
Chronic fatigue has many of the symptoms of fibromyalgia and responds to the same recovery plan.