- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Fibrocystic Breast Disease and What Causes It?
What is Fibrocystic Breast Disease?
Fibrocystic breast or fibrocystic breast disease is a condition of breast tissue affecting an estimated 30-60% of women and at least 50% of women of childbearing age. It is characterized by noncancerous breast lumps in the breast which can sometimes cause discomfort, often periodically related to hormonal influences from the menstrual cycle.
A woman’s hormonal variations during her menstrual cycle plays a contributory factor in fibrocystic breast disease and the homones oestrogen and progesterone play a part in affecting breast tissue and causing cells to grow and multiply. Prolactin, a growth factor, insulin and a thyroid hormone can also act on the breast, producing hormonal products from its glandular and fat cells. These can also play a part in the symptoms of fibrocystic breast condition.