- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Fibrocystic Breast Disease and What Causes It?
What is Fibrocystic Breast Disease?
Fibrocystic breast or fibrocystic breast disease is a condition of breast tissue affecting an estimated 30-60% of women and at least 50% of women of childbearing age. It is characterized by noncancerous breast lumps in the breast which can sometimes cause discomfort, often periodically related to hormonal influences from the menstrual cycle.
A woman’s hormonal variations during her menstrual cycle plays a contributory factor in fibrocystic breast disease and the homones oestrogen and progesterone play a part in affecting breast tissue and causing cells to grow and multiply. Prolactin, a growth factor, insulin and a thyroid hormone can also act on the breast, producing hormonal products from its glandular and fat cells. These can also play a part in the symptoms of fibrocystic breast condition.