- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Fibrocystic Breast Disease and What Causes It?
What is Fibrocystic Breast Disease?
Fibrocystic breast or fibrocystic breast disease is a condition of breast tissue affecting an estimated 30-60% of women and at least 50% of women of childbearing age. It is characterized by noncancerous breast lumps in the breast which can sometimes cause discomfort, often periodically related to hormonal influences from the menstrual cycle.
A woman’s hormonal variations during her menstrual cycle plays a contributory factor in fibrocystic breast disease and the homones oestrogen and progesterone play a part in affecting breast tissue and causing cells to grow and multiply. Prolactin, a growth factor, insulin and a thyroid hormone can also act on the breast, producing hormonal products from its glandular and fat cells. These can also play a part in the symptoms of fibrocystic breast condition.