- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
Breast Engorgement (Nodular Mastitis) Health Plan
The following health plan is designed to provide relief for breast engorgement (nodular mastitis). It is especially effective when combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle for long term good health.
Your 4-8 Week Health Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support women’s health – in order of priority
SerraEnzyme 80,000IU -Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day. Take 30 mins before eating a meal with water. Reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief. Contains SerraEnzyme, Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3.
HealthPoint Kit – Treatment with an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in treating breast engorgement and has been used by nursing mothers with great success. Use on appropriate acupressure points as necessary.
Along with following the food plan below, it is recommended to walk at least 3-5 miles every day or so to help improve the bloodflow and delivery of nutrients.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.