- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
What is Fertility Health and What Causes Infertility?
What Is Fertility Health, and What Causes Infertility?
Infertility, low sperm count, and blocked fallopian tubes are a modern day epidemic. It is 99% certain that diet and lack of critical nutrients are to blame for the devastating drop in fertility in women and sperm count in men.
Blocked fallopian tubes and scarring are also on the rise. Studies are clear that junk food diets and a lack of critical vitamins and minerals contribute to 50% of all birth defects.
What Is the Treatment?
Treat yourselves as you would if you were a breeder of rare pedigree animals—you would feed your animals the most perfect food available, and you should do the same with yourself.