- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Erectile Dysfunction & What cause of Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, otherwise known as impotence, occurs when a male is unable to sustain an erection during sexual intercourse. The penile erection occurs when blood enters and is retained within the penis. This is often caused by sexual arousal, where signals are sent from the brain and directed to the nerves within the penis.
The important cause is cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and neurological problems (such as trauma or prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiencies, and drug side effects can all cause erectile dysfunction.