- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Erectile Dysfunction and What Causes It?
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, otherwise known as impotence, occurs when a male is unable to sustain an erection during sexual intercourse. The penile erection occurs when blood enters and is retained within the penis. This is often caused by sexual arousal, where signals are sent from the brain and directed to the nerves within the penis.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)?
The important cause is cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and neurological problems (such as trauma or prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiencies, and drug side effects can all cause erectile dysfunction.