- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Erectile Dysfunction and What Causes It?
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, otherwise known as impotence, occurs when a male is unable to sustain an erection during sexual intercourse. The penile erection occurs when blood enters and is retained within the penis. This is often caused by sexual arousal, where signals are sent from the brain and directed to the nerves within the penis.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)?
The important cause is cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and neurological problems (such as trauma or prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiencies, and drug side effects can all cause erectile dysfunction.