- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Epilepsy and what causes it?
What is Epilepsy?
It is a group of long term neurological disorders characterized by seizures. These seizures are episodes varying from brief and nearly undetectable to long periods of vigorous shaking. Seizures due to epilepsy tend to recur and in addition, have no immediate cause. Seizures that occur right around a specific cause may not be epilepsy.
The cause in most cases is unknown. However, some are the result of brain trauma, stroke, brain cancer, and drug and alcohol misuse among others. Epileptic seizures are the result of excessive and abnormal cortical nerve cell activity in the brain. The diagnosis typically involves ruling out other conditions that might cause similar symptoms (such as syncope). It also involves figuring out if any immediate causes are present. Electroencephalogram can sometimes confirm this condition.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.