- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Epilepsy and what causes it?
It is a group of long term neurological disorders characterized by seizures. These seizures are episodes varying from brief and nearly undetectable to long periods of vigorous shaking. Seizures due to epilepsy tend to recur and in addition, have no immediate cause. Seizures that occur right around a specific cause may not be epilepsy.
The cause in most cases is unknown. However, some are the result of brain trauma, stroke, brain cancer, and drug and alcohol misuse among others. Epileptic seizures are the result of excessive and abnormal cortical nerve cell activity in the brain. The diagnosis typically involves ruling out other conditions that might cause similar symptoms (such as syncope). It also involves figuring out if any immediate causes are present. Electroencephalogram can sometimes confirm this condition.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.