- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Epilepsy and what causes it?
What is Epilepsy?
It is a group of long term neurological disorders characterized by seizures. These seizures are episodes varying from brief and nearly undetectable to long periods of vigorous shaking. Seizures due to epilepsy tend to recur and in addition, have no immediate cause. Seizures that occur right around a specific cause may not be epilepsy.
The cause in most cases is unknown. However, some are the result of brain trauma, stroke, brain cancer, and drug and alcohol misuse among others. Epileptic seizures are the result of excessive and abnormal cortical nerve cell activity in the brain. The diagnosis typically involves ruling out other conditions that might cause similar symptoms (such as syncope). It also involves figuring out if any immediate causes are present. Electroencephalogram can sometimes confirm this condition.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.