- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
What Is Endometriosis and What Causes It?
What Is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition where the cells in the lining of the uterus flourish on the outside of the uterine cavity. The uterine cavity is coated in endometrial cells, and these are at the influence of female hormones. In the areas outside of the uterus, the endometrial cells are influenced by any hormonal changes and can respond in a similar way to the cells that are found within the uterus.
What Causes Endometriosis?
Endometriosis does not have a known cause but may be related to retrograde menstruation, embryonic cell growth, endometrial cell transport, surgical scar implantation, or immune system dysfunction.
Some of the symptoms of endometriosis are pain and also infertility; this can be made worse during the menstrual cycle, the most common cause of secondary dysmenorrhea. Endometriosis is estimated to occur in around 6-10% of women and most commonly in women who are experiencing infertility.