- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is DVT and What Causes It?
What Is DVT?
Deep vein thrombosis or deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot found in a deep vein. A clot inside a blood vessel is a thrombus; deep vein thrombosis commonly occurs in the legs.
Non-specific symptoms of the condition may include swelling, pain, redness, warmness, and engorged veins in the legs.
A pulmonary embolism is a potentially life-threatening complication of the condition, which occurs when a clot detaches and travels to the lungs. DVT and pulmonary embolism are put together as a single disease called ‘venous thromboembolism’.
Roughly one in 1000 adults develop this each year, and risk increases with age.
What Causes It?
Chronic inflammation triggered by a poor diet, missing nutrients, high-sugar drinks, and stress. In addition, smoking could potentially trigger the condition as well.
Sitting for long periods of time, longer than three hours or more in one day, increases the risk. The best prevention is to make dietary changes, supplement missing nutrients, and walk 5 miles per day.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.