- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT Health Plan
The following Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT Health Plan is designed to help provide relief. In addition, this recovery plan helps improve your condition in the long term when followed with exercise and a naturally healthy lifestyle.
The first two below are the very minimum I recommend but the rest are also important if finances are OK. The food and exercise below are the real cure.
Your 4-8 Week DVT Health Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support a healthy cardiovascular system – in order of priority:
- BlockBuster AllClear – Take 2 capsule x 4 times per day for 30 minutes before eating and drop to 1 x 3 after 1 month (plan on 1-2 months). Contains serrapeptase, nattokinase, protease and lipase. Blockbuster supports healthy arteries, along with healthy blood pressure and the circulatory system.
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Ultra – After a few days on BlockBuster get someone to massage this into your feet and legs 2 times per day, working upwards towards the heart. Make sure you are lying down when you have this done. Relieves aches and pains, restores cellular magnesium levels.
- Serranol – SerraEnzyme serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3. Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day with the Blockbuster.
- HealthyFlow – Take 2 teaspoons, 2 times a day in water or food. Contains L-arginine, L-Lystine and L-Citrulline, that supports healthy blood flow and arteries.
- Active Life – Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 3 capsules, twice daily with food.
- The Krill Miracle – Take 1 capsule x 2 times per day. Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils that support the reduction of heart damaging inflammation.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
In addition to the above DVT Health Plan, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.