- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Cystic Fibrosis FAQ
Q: How Is Cystic Fibrosis Treated and how can Serrapeptase help?
A: Since CF is a genetic disease, it cannot be cured at present. A careful nutrition plan is essential. The current nutrition treatment for CF depends on the stage of the disease. Optimal nutrition management, however, is essential to optimize growth, quality of life and survival
Serrapeptase is the most effective enzyme for clearing inflammation and mucus. By keeping mucus down in the intestines and lungs, bacteria cannot multiply so easily, keeping infections down (the cause of the damage).
Q: How many do I take?
A: Start with 2 Tablets of Serrapeptase x 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Gradually reduce to 1 x 1.
Q: Can I take too many tablets or can it interfere with any drugs I am taking?
A: No. It has been used for over 25 years with no side effects reported.
Q: What things can I do to help?
A: NUTRITION PROBLEMS, CARE AND TREATMENT ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. Nutrition planning is one of the critical parts of CF care and in the past four decades major strides have been made in the nutritional management of people with CF.
Q: Hi I have Cystic Fibrosis and have been taking Serrapeptase for a week. I take two capsules twice a day and was just wondering when it would be best to reduce the dose to one capsule twice a day? –Nikita P.
A: Nikita, I am not happy to tell you that serrapeptase on its own will not clear all the fibroids. See my full plan in the link and see what is needed.