- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
What is Cystic Fibrosis and what causes it?
What Is Cystic Fibrosis (CF)?
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a genetic disorder that occurs in cells lining the pancreas, sweat glands, small intestine, and lungs. Mucus houses infection and leads to the destruction of lung tissue; it also interferes with gas exchange in the lungs. Mucus will prevent nutrient absorption in the small intestine by blocking pancreatic ducts that normally release digestive enzymes.
Cystic fibrosis is the most prevalent life-threatening genetic disease among Caucasians, though it can occur in all races and ethnicities. Cystic fibrosis will lead to malnutrition, weight loss, growth failure, and eventually, premature death.
With this condition, it’s critical to improve nutrition and prevent chronic malnutrition symptoms like:
- Being underweight
- Fat mal-absorption
- Insufficient pancreatic function
- Abdominal pain
- Rectal prolapse
- Gut obstruction
- Respiratory infection
- Peptic ulcers
- Crohn’s disease
- Liver disease
- Excessive mucus
What Causes Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is considered the most common hereditary genetic disease, possibly caused by a mineral deficiency. Cystic fibrosis worsens with a poor diet.