- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Cystic Fibrosis and what causes it?
What Is Cystic Fibrosis (CF)?
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a genetic disorder that occurs in cells lining the pancreas, sweat glands, small intestine, and lungs. Mucus houses infection and leads to the destruction of lung tissue; it also interferes with gas exchange in the lungs. Mucus will prevent nutrient absorption in the small intestine by blocking pancreatic ducts that normally release digestive enzymes.
Cystic fibrosis is the most prevalent life-threatening genetic disease among Caucasians, though it can occur in all races and ethnicities. Cystic fibrosis will lead to malnutrition, weight loss, growth failure, and eventually, premature death.
With this condition, it’s critical to improve nutrition and prevent chronic malnutrition symptoms like:
- Being underweight
- Fat mal-absorption
- Insufficient pancreatic function
- Abdominal pain
- Rectal prolapse
- Gut obstruction
- Respiratory infection
- Peptic ulcers
- Crohn’s disease
- Liver disease
- Excessive mucus
What Causes Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is considered the most common hereditary genetic disease, possibly caused by a mineral deficiency. Cystic fibrosis worsens with a poor diet.