- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is COPD and what causes it?
What Is COPD?
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) affects millions of people in the Western world and is considered to be the fourth leading cause of death. COPD sufferers may have symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis, as well as bronchial asthma. However, asthma is a condition that should be treated separately.
What Causes COPD?
In many cases, COPD occurs secondary to chronic inflammation from high glycemic foods (high in sugar and starch), a nutritionally deficient diet, tobacco use, and pollution. Though cystic fibrosis results from an alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, some rare types of bullous lung disease and bronchiectasis may also be contributing factors.