- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is COPD and what causes it?
What Is COPD?
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) affects millions of people in the Western world and is considered to be the fourth leading cause of death. COPD sufferers may have symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis, as well as bronchial asthma. However, asthma is a condition that should be treated separately.
What Causes COPD?
In many cases, COPD occurs secondary to chronic inflammation from high glycemic foods (high in sugar and starch), a nutritionally deficient diet, tobacco use, and pollution. Though cystic fibrosis results from an alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, some rare types of bullous lung disease and bronchiectasis may also be contributing factors.