- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is COPD and what causes it?
What Is COPD?
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) affects millions of people in the Western world and is considered to be the fourth leading cause of death. COPD sufferers may have symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis, as well as bronchial asthma. However, asthma is a condition that should be treated separately.
What Causes COPD?
In many cases, COPD occurs secondary to chronic inflammation from high glycemic foods (high in sugar and starch), a nutritionally deficient diet, tobacco use, and pollution. Though cystic fibrosis results from an alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, some rare types of bullous lung disease and bronchiectasis may also be contributing factors.