- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Chronic Cough – What is it and what causes it?
What Is Chronic Cough?
If you have a cough that has lasted for over three weeks, it could be chronic. A health condition that is chronic means that it lasts for quite some time.
- Am I coughing up thick green or yellow phlegm?
- Am I wheezing or whistling when I breathe in?
Answering yes to either of those questions could mean that you need to see your doctor right away.
What Causes Chronic Cough?
A virus is the main cause of chronic cough, in most cases. Smoking can also contribute to a cough that won’t go away. It’s important to stop smoking as soon as possible.
Postnasal drip related to allergies can trigger a cough. Postnasal drip means that mucus will run down the throat from the back of the nose.