- 10 Unbelievably Awesome Health Benefits From Taking Serrapeptase
- How Serrapeptase Could Save You From Surgery
- Which Serrapeptase Product Should I Choose For My Health Condition?
- Is Serrapeptase Safe for My Child Or Pet To Take?
- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
“I visited my optician who told me I had a cataract. I didn’t know how to react and I went home in a state of shock and panic. I had numerous visits to an eye doctor who only seemed to confirm my worst fears that the condition would get worse and not better. However, I decided to take ownership of my health and I looked online for an answer. After some research and on recommendation from a friend, I decided to try your products: the CAN-C drops, MaxiFocus, Advanced Glutathione Spray alongside the serrapeptase that you suggested for overall good health. I am pleased to report I have seen a significant improvement in my overall vision and the clouded part of my eye is now clear again. Thank you so much!”
– Emily, Derbyshire
“I thought I might have to put up with clouded vision forever. I had cataracts on both eyes making it a nightmare to be able to see properly. I had given up most tasks, including driving. I am happy to report that while I don’t feel comfortable around the wheel due to my ongoing vision problems, I am now able to see much clearer. I can only think it must be caused by your health plan and the supplements you suggested I take. Thanks”
– Tom, Frodsham
“Life with cataracts was becoming unbearable. I was beginning to lose all hope that I could ever see clearly again. Then I found your site. The progress has been unbelievable and I am now excited for what the future will bring once more. Thank you for all that you do.”
– Jennifer, Ormskirk