- 10 Unbelievably Awesome Health Benefits From Taking Serrapeptase
- How Serrapeptase Could Save You From Surgery
- Which Serrapeptase Product Should I Choose For My Health Condition?
- Is Serrapeptase Safe for My Child Or Pet To Take?
- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
Cataracts Health Plan
The health plan below is designed to improve cataracts and overall eye health. When combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle and if the supplement regime is followed consistently, it’s possible to see significant improvements to cataracts and overall health, in just a few short weeks.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support healthy eyes – in order of priority
- Can-C (Nac) Drops – Take 1-2 drops in each eye, 1-4 times a day. Prevents and reverses developing cataracts.
- Advanced Cellular Glutathione Spray – Take 4 sprays in the mouth, 4 times a day. Increases cellular components while preventing damage to important cellular components.
- MaxiFocus™ 24 Nutrient Sublingual Spray – Take 6-8 sprays under the tongue per day for the first 2 months, then 3 sprays per day in each eye, 1-4 times a day. Contains 24 super nutrients and antioxidants that support healthy eyes.
Active Life – Take 3 capsules, twice daily. Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day.
- Altrient C – Take 1 pouch x 4 times per day. Powerful support for increasing energy and maintaining the protein collagen of tissues, helping them to heal.
- HealthPoint™ – Stimulates the appropriate MicroCurrent stimulation points. Treatments per day for the first 2-4 weeks and once per day thereafter.
- Curcuminx4000 – Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day. Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that provides support for eye health, including cataracts.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the e-book.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.