- 10 Unbelievably Awesome Health Benefits From Taking Serrapeptase
- How Serrapeptase Could Save You From Surgery
- Which Serrapeptase Product Should I Choose For My Health Condition?
- Is Serrapeptase Safe for My Child Or Pet To Take?
- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
Q: 1. is serrapeptase safe to use with alcohol?
2. is serrapeptase safe to use after cateract surgery? will it effect the lens implants?
A: Serrapeptase should be taken with water 30mins before eating a meal. You can drink alcohol with the meal.
It will not be a problem with the lens.