- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Cardiac Disease and what causes it?
What Is Cardiac Disease?
Cardiac disease refers to a class of diseases that affect the heart and blood vessels. It encompasses the veins, capillaries, and arteries. Risk factors for cardiovascular disease may include age, gender, tobacco use, high blood pressure, diabetes, and family history. In addition, obesity, excess sugar consumption, sedentary lifestyle, and air pollution also count as risks.
What Causes Cardiac Disease?
Atherosclerosis causes all cardiovascular diseases. Atherosclerosis occurs when arteries narrow after a gradual buildup of fatty materials on arterial walls. As arteries narrow over time, blood that supplies oxygen can’t make it to the heart. This can result in angina, with symptoms of discomfort or pain in the chest.
If a piece of atheroma breaks away from the arteries, it can create a blood clot. Moreover, if a blood clot blocks a coronary artery, blood supply to the heart will be cut off. In addition, this can cause permanent damage to the heart muscle in what is known as a heart attack. Thus, if a blood clot blocking an artery travels to the brain, it can cut off blood supply to cause a stroke.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.