- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Capsular Contraction and what causes it?
What is Capsular Contraction?
Capsular Contraction, also known as Capsular Contracture of Breast Implants, is a complication of breast implant surgery that involves the hardening of the scar capsule around the implant.
After a breast implant procedure, the body naturally creates a capsule of fibrous scar tissue around the implant, a reaction that occurs when any foreign object is surgically implanted into the body as part of the healing process. Eventually, the scar tissue will begin to shrink. This shrinkage is known as capsular contraction.
The shrinkage degree and rate is different from one person to another. In some women, the capsule can tighten and squeeze the implant, making the breast feel hard, causing pain and discomfort. The tighter the capsule becomes, the firmer the breast feels and the greater the pain maybe as well.
Capsular contracture is an unavoidable complication of breast implant surgery and every woman who has had breast augmentation will experience it to some degree.