- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
Bursitis Health Plan
The plan below is designed to provide pain relief and support for bursitis. When combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible for the condition to improve and for healing to begin – with results being noticeable in just a few short weeks.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, from my eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support bursitis – in order of priority
SerraEnzyme 250,000IU -Take 2 capsules x 4 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal with water. Reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief. SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase 250,000iu is needed to get this very difficult condition under control.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ULTRA – Massage to the muscles next to the bursitis as well as leg, neck and shoulder muscles daily after a shower. Supports muscle, joint and ligament health.
HealthPoint™ -Essential to use a couple of times daily on acupressure points shown for the bursitis area for effective results. Stimulates acupressure points, heals problem and restores muscle function.
SAM-e Plus+ – Take 2 vegetarian DR capsules daily. Supports joint and ligament health.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the eBook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.