- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Q: Hi I’ve only been taking these (Natures Aid, high potency 80.000iu ) for 3 days now recommended by a friend who told me her osteopath recommended to her. We are both fitness instructors. My doctor diagnosed me with ‘bursitis’ a few weeks ago and prescribed anti inflammatorys and rest. My friend had exactly the same symptoms in the same places as me eg. painful swollen knees, pains in the feet, achilles tendons, backs of heels, bottom of heals, across the width of feet! etc., due to over use (many many exercise classes over many many years!)
I’m not sure what dosage to take. The lable says 1-2 each day. Is that enough? Should I increase? -Lorraine H., United Kingdom
My recommendation is something much more powerful:
- Take Serranol 2 caps x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal, with a 500ml glass of water
See more at www.SerranolOffers.com
Also cut out the carbs (highly inflammatory) and replace with Quinoa.