- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Q: Hi I’ve only been taking these (Natures Aid, high potency 80.000iu ) for 3 days now recommended by a friend who told me her osteopath recommended to her. We are both fitness instructors. My doctor diagnosed me with ‘bursitis’ a few weeks ago and prescribed anti inflammatorys and rest. My friend had exactly the same symptoms in the same places as me eg. painful swollen knees, pains in the feet, achilles tendons, backs of heels, bottom of heals, across the width of feet! etc., due to over use (many many exercise classes over many many years!)
I’m not sure what dosage to take. The lable says 1-2 each day. Is that enough? Should I increase? -Lorraine H., United Kingdom
My recommendation is something much more powerful:
- Take Serranol 2 caps x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal, with a 500ml glass of water
See more at www.SerranolOffers.com
Also cut out the carbs (highly inflammatory) and replace with Quinoa.