Bronchial Asthma – What is it and what causes it?
What is Bronchial Asthma?
Asthma is a range of several related diseases with a number of causes. It is possible for asthma to be life threatening if it only medicated, and the condition should be taken seriously.
If you have asthma, it’s critical to:
- Take asthma seriously.
- Start taking asthma medications.
- Get help if asthma symptoms don’t clear up.
- Pay attention to asthma symptoms.
- Come up with a plan to wean yourself off asthma medication and control the condition without the use of drugs; drugs have short and long-term side effects that can shorten your life.
What causes Bronchial Asthma?
The pharmaceutical industry would love for you to believe that asthma is triggered by dust mites, pollution, genetics, and more. This leaves you without any answers, forced to continue using asthma medication. The alternative viewpoint is that panic attacks and diet can trigger allergies; anxiety and the absence of friendly bacteria are contributing factors.
Some people may be genetically predisposed to asthma, but this is not a life sentence. Proper rehabilitation can help to clear up asthma, even in these cases.
Common Asthma Triggers:
- Allergic reactions
- Vigorous exercise
- Emotional stress and excitement
- Cold Air
- Occupational Dusts and Vapours
- Air Pollution
- Night-time Asthma
- Household Products
All of these asthma triggers cause inflammation. As a result, the asthma drug of choice is an anti-inflammatory steroid.
Asma Bronquial – ¿Qué es y qué lo causa?
¿Qué es el Asma Bronquial?
El asma es una variedad de varias enfermedades relacionadas con una serie de causas. Es posible que el asma amenace la vida si solo se medica y la afección se debe tomar en serio.