- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Back Pain and what causes it?
What Is Back Pain?
Back pain can be felt down the muscles, nerves, bones, and the joints, as well as down the spine itself. The pain can be onset or chronic and can be intermittent or constant. It can feel like a dull ache, or even a piercing sharp or burning sensation. It can travel all the way along the hands, arms, legs, and feet, making you feel weak or numb.
Back pain is a frequent complaint, and in the US, acute lower back pain (otherwise known as lumbago) is the fifth common reason to visit a physician. It’s estimated that nine out of 10 adults will experience some form of back pain at one point in their life, while five out of 10 working adults will have back pain every year. Lower back pain causes around 40% of missed work days in the US; worldwide, it is the leading cause of disability.
The spine is a complex network of joints, nerves, muscles, ligaments, and tendons that are all capable of producing pain. The larger nerves that start in the spine and move into the arms and legs may also radiate pain to the extremities.
What Causes Back Pain?
One of the most common causes of back pain is narrowed discs within the lower lumbar spine. The cause can occasionally be from a prolapsed intervertebral disc, and in those types of cases, the pain can reach into the leg. If Serrapeptase Enzymes don’t help, then seeking an osteopath, chiropractor, or orthopedic opinion can help. Acupuncture is also successful at relieving chronic lower back pain in the majority of cases.