- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
What is Acne and What Causes It?
What Is Acne?
It is a common human skin disease recognizable by areas of scaly, red skin; blackheads and whiteheads; pinheads; papules; pimples; and even scarring.
It affects the skin that has the densest areas of sebaceous follicles including the face, upper part of the chest, and the back.
Severe acne is inflammatory, and acne can manifest in many non-inflammatory ways. Changes within the pilosebaceous unitsesions causes lesions, i.e. the skin structures that consist of a hair follicle and the associated sebaceous gland.
These are changes that require androgen stimulation.
What Causes Acne?
It is most common during adolescence and may affect around 80-90% of teenagers. Increased androgens like testosterone, which can occur during puberty, causes acne breakout.
The breakout can diminish over time for most people, or decrease at the very least, by around the age of 25. However, there is no way to find out how long this may take or if it will disappear completely; acne can continue until a person is in their thirties, forties, or fifties.
Cysts or large nodules that relates with acne can appear in areas such as the buttocks, the armpits, and the groin. In addition, they may also pop up in places where sweat can collect within hair follicles and perspiration ducts, amongst other areas.
The effects can be psychological and may result in low self-esteem, depression, and even suicide. Feelings of depression may also be stimulated during the adolescent years when young adults can become more socially insecure about their appearance.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.