- 13 Amazing Serrapeptase Uses and Benefits
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
12 Natural Remedies For Improving Joint Pain
Joint pain affects one in five people and the chronic pain relates with arthritis. There are many natural remedies that can help you to find relief for joint pain. Below is a list of some of the most effective:
1. Curcumin. The Ancient Indian cooking spice known as turmeric contains this substance. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties with various therapeutic benefits. Curcumin gives the body ability to hinder response to injury, thus, making it easier to find pain relief. CurcuminX4000™ can ease many inflammatory conditions. In addition, it can also antioxidise against free radicals. The recommendation is to take 2 capsules x 3 times a day for best results.
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is excellent for providing joint pain relief. 2 tablespoons of olive oil can inhibit many of the major inflammatory enzymes (COX-1&2). Additionally, olive oil can also help to alleviate painful joints as much as Ibuprofen or Aspirin. Meanwhile, the alternative to olive oil is Hemp Seed Oil which is available from Good Health Naturally.
3. Nettle. This is a perennial flowering plant that provides many nutrients. It can also reduce joint inflammation, provide pain relief and strengthen bones.
4. Epsom Salts. This contain magnesium, an essential mineral that enables the body to perform several functions. It is helpful in reformation and curing injured joints and bones. In addition, topical magnesium is best as it is readily absorbed into the skin on a cellular level. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil from Good Health Naturally is the only magnesium with OptiMSM to dramatically improve absorption.
5. Burdock roots. This is a herb that has a long-standing reputation. It has many essential fatty acids, tannins and plant sterols that contribute to reducing inflammation and also providing pain relief for joints.
6. Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that can dissolve inflammation and then safely digest it within the bloodstream. As soon as it removes the inflammation, it’s then possible for the body to naturally heal itself. Therefore, the painful symptoms disappear. Serra Enzyme 80,000IU works best for this purpose. The recommendation is to take 2 capsules x 3 times a day for best results.
7. Eucalyptus Oil. This is a popular herb that is often used in modern medicine. It is highly effective at relieving joint pain and it also has numerous healing properties. In addition, eucalyptus oil is also used as an antiseptic during operations.
8. Licorice. The active compound found in licorice is Glycyrrhizin and this has a potent anti-inflammatory effect that can inhibit the inflammation causing enzymes within the body. It’s therefore also able to relieve joint pain. Licorice can be found in ReVision Formula™, a herbal formula that can improve blood circulation.
9. Dandelion leaves. This is a good source of Vitamins A and C. In addition, it also plays an important role in regenerating connective tissues within the body. A cupful of dandelion leaf tea can help with the regeneration process and the healing of injured joints.
10. Cat’s Claw. This can provide effective joint pain relief with relatively few side effects. Thus, it’s advisable to consume cat’s claw with caution as gastrointestinal disturbances have been the main complaint.
11. Molasses. This is rich in useful minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. One tablespoonful of molasses has been shown to significantly improve pain in the joints. In addition, it can also help with regulating nerve functioning and strengthening the bones. Thus, it is helpful in connective tissue repair.
12. Capsaicin. This is the active component of chili peppers and is known for being highly effective at providing relief for joint pain. Enjoy chili peppers in a curry or otherwise, a soup to get your daily dose of capsaicin.