- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) Health Plan
The following plan is designed to provide relief for Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS), especially when combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle for long-term good health.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support women’s health – in order of priority
- Blockbuster AllClear -Take 3 capsules x 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating, with water. This serrapeptase/nattokinase formula is designed to clear inflammation and to support the healing process.
- Curcuminx4000 – Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day, with the BlockBuster AllClear. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that supports the healing process.
- NatraGest Progesterone Cream -Apply 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to skin daily. This regulates and supports hormonal balance.
- Nascent Iodine Drops – Iodine is essential for a complete healthy body. Take 5 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Build over 2 weeks to 15 x 3 until well and then slowly reduce back to 5 x 3. Take 1st dose one on waking, 2nd mid morning and 3rd mid afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as Active Life or D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4Health Spray.
- Active Life – Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 3 capsules, twice daily.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.