- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
What is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and what causes it?
What Is Premenstrual Syndrome?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) consists of a highly emotional phase, with or without physical symptoms, related to a woman’s menstrual cycle. The emotional symptoms must always be present to diagnose PMS. These may vary from woman to woman, but every woman’s pattern of both emotional and physical symptoms is predictable. It happens consistently during the ten days before menstruation and is usually gone either shortly before or shortly after it starts.
What Are Symptoms of PMS?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) has numerous different symptoms, which include:
- Mood swings
- Tender breasts
- Food cravings
About three out of four women will experience some type of pre-menstrual syndrome, especially those in their late 20s and early 30s.