Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a form of muscular ligament strain caused by repetitive motion injury. Individuals who work at keyboard terminals are particularly susceptible to this condition.
While surgery has been considered the first line treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome, recent studies reveal that the use of anti-inflammatory enzymes (e.g. Serrapeptase and Protease Enzymes) in conjunction with vitamins B2 and B6 are also effective. The use of non-invasive, nutritional approaches to the treatment of this common condition will become more important as a generation of keyboard operators approach retirement.
How can Serrapeptase Help?
Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out the inflammation. By clearing away this problem tissue it enables the body’s own healing system to replace it with healthy tissue.
How many do I take?
Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase with MSM and Trace Minerals, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as you get relief.
What things can I do to help?
1. Follow the recommended plan below:
- Serrapeptase Enzymes – Recommended Formula: SerraEnzyme 80,000IU. Take Serrapeptase 80,000IU with MSM and Trace Minerals. Take 2 tablets/capsules x 3 times daily, 30 minutes before a meal.
- B4 Health Spray – Treatment with B6 and B2 vitamins will help to cure the cause (B6 deficiency). Take 6 sprays under the tongue daily.
- RelaxWell – Contains Vitamins B3 and B6, l-Tryptophan and L-Theanine to stabilise the nervous system and induce relaxation. Take 1 capsule x 3 times daily with the Serra
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Ultra – Magnesium reduces body pain and increases cellular energy. Apply to the pain area 2 times per day and all the other muscles, 1 times per day.
- Lithium Balance – Mood stabilizer and supportive for a range of problems caused by chemical imbalances. Take 2 x 3 times per day with meals.
- Essential Digestive Plus – Contains Protease enzymes and is designed to support the immune system. Take 3 capsules a day on an empty stomach.
- The Krill Miracle – Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils which will support the healing process.
To further reduce the inflammation and pain, treatment with HealthPoint, an electroacupressure device that has proved to be as highly effective in treating RSI problems as acupuncture. The HealthPoint unit simply stimulates the body’s own healing system, and it is effective over a vast range of joint-related problems. (see www.DoveHealth.com)
3. Basic Plan
Using the Basic Health Plan will ensure a proper health level will be achieved and appropriate nutrients and actions are taken to help the healing process.
Will this program cure the RSI Problem?
Serrapeptase is clearing the problem tissue and HealthPoint is treating the damage – the condition itself must be treated with other measures such as exercise and nutrition etc. However, from a patient’s point of view, the fact that over 80% of users of this plan are now completely free from all symptoms of their RSI does suggest that the relief given by Serrapeptase and HealthPoint is very close to a cure.