Pain is the most common of all ailments and can be divided into 2 categories
1. Acute pain (having been present for 2-4 weeks duration).
2. Chronic pain (lasting longer than 4-6 weeks).
Pain occurs in many parts and for many reasons. This makes diagnosis important. When you know where and why the pain occurs (such as Arthritic Joint pain) you can begin treatment.
Children: It is important that all children’s pains (especially headaches) are properly diagnosed by an appropriate professional.
Pain in general is caused by inflamed tissue, dead tissue or scar tissue. Swelling may accompany the pain especially in cases of acute pain such ‘after an operation’ or a sports injury. Even inflammation in the arteries and veins can cause pain (as in vascular migraines).
Serrapeptase can be safely used in all acute and chronic conditions. Its success is due to its ability to quickly get rid of inflammation as well as dissolve (eat away) any dead or scar tissue. It does not affect any of the vital living tissue. When this dead inflamed tissue is cleared out then healthy tissue can regenerate into its place.
Other actions can accompany the Serrapeptase including: physical therapy, electro-acupressure, nutrition and diet changes. If you are on drugs then you will be able to reduce them as soon as the pain symptoms decrease. It is advisable to do this in consultation with your health professional if they are co-operative. If they are negative about you taking health steps that do not involve drugs then find a natural health physician for a consolation.
What causes it?
Back/Neck pain is one of the greatest causes of chronic pain in the Western World, 80% of people suffer from it in one form or another. It can be totally debilitating – not to mention excruciatingly painful. The causes are many including lack of exercise (or too much) and operations that leave scar tissue.
How can Serrapeptase Help?
Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out all of the inflammation and dead/scar tissue. By clearing away this problem tissue it enables the bodies own healing system to replace it with healthy tissue.
How many do I take?
Start with 3 Tablets of Serrapeptase x 3 times per day on an empty stomach and increase it to 4 x 3 if no relief with 7 days. Then gradually reduce to 1 x 1.
Can I take too many tablets or can it interfere with any drugs I am taking?
No. It has been used for over 25 years with no side effects reported.
What things can I do to help with Painful disorders?
1. Take Serrapeptase tablets as recommended.
2. Obviously help by a health professional such as a chiropractic, osteopath or physiotherapist would be sought immediately to make any adjustments (1 to 3 treatments should be effective).
3. Then treatment with an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in treating back problems. The HealthPoint unit simply stimulates the body’s own healing system, and it is effective over a vast range of back-related problems.
4. The Good Health Plan™ from Good Health will ensure a proper weight level will be achieved and appropriate nutrients are taken to help the healing process.
5. Exercise by walking fast for 60 minutes at least 3 times per week. Careful training to rebuild the inner muscles will ensure support for the vertebrae.