What is Diabetes?
This is mostly a ‘western’ disease caused by eating starchy carbohydrates and foods that have a high glycaemic index which produce high amounts of glucose in the bloodstream. This condition develops in about 20% of the white population, but is suffered by over 50% of people of African and Asian descent. Eventually, if they eat the same starchy diet, it is made worse by the low nutrients in the diet that caused it.
If after diagnosis the same diet (wheat, potatoes and white rice) is eaten, then complications called Diabetic Neuropathy can start to damage the myelin sheath on the nerves in lower limbs. If the same diet continues to be eaten, then it is not uncommon for it to lead to one or both legs being amputated. Another condition of high glucose for diabetics is Diabetic Retinopathy, where the person loses their eyesight. Glucose related damage is caused by the glycation of proteins that causes massive free radical damage. Dr Hey was correct 100 years ago, when he said never eat starchy carbohydrates with proteins. He called it ‘Food Combining’. Enzyme, nutrient and fatty acid deficiencies all combine to make a miserable life for diabetics.
What causes it?
It could be said that that it is caused by ignorance in the people that eat these foods, and by the nutritionists, nurses and doctors who advise including these foods in the diet. Some people say that it is a great con trick by the drug industry which literally makes billions delivering drugs to take care of this condition, that is easily resolved by diet and nutrition. It is said they have fooled the professionals into pushing starchy carbohydrates into the diet, knowing that it will elevate blood sugar levels.
Others say it is the food industry who use millions to advertise these junk foods at an early age, so that we become addicted at an early age. They make much more profit from these foods than is possible from fresh fruit and vegetables. I believe it is because these are addictive foods and we all find it hard to stop them and so we all join in with the food industry, the drug companies and the professionals, deluding ourselves that they are safe to eat so we can get our fix. ‘Is it worth it?’ I ask myself. To end up in a wheelchair, blind, with probable diseases of the heart, kidneys, and all to keep on eating wheat and potatoes etc.
How can Serrapeptase help?
Many ways. The first is to help stop chronic inflammation that is part of this process. The second is the clearing of non-vital proteins from the bloodstream and the third is clearing the scar tissue on the myelin sheath that disrupts the nerves and stops the myelin sheath healing. Another reason, according to users, is a lower blood sugar level. My problem with this is that I do not want you to think that this is all you need to do. The Good Health Diet is the thing that will give you a future.
How many do I take?
Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as you get relief.
What things can I do to clear diabetes and its related problems?
1. Take nutrients such as below (in order of priority)
- Serranol – Contains SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, CurcuminX4000, Ecklonia Cava and Vitamin D3. Clears inflammation and provides strength support for healthy joints, cells, heart, blood flow, circulation and cholesterol. Daily Dose: Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day. Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after food.
- Cinnamon 27™ - To support healthy blood sugar and maintain normal blood glucose levels. For a 150 pound person, take 3 capsules, 3 times per day before meals (1 capsule per 50 pounds of body weight). Take for 27 days, stop for at least 3 days, then resume.
- Pancreas Plus+ - A complete formula to help support pancreas function and assist in regeneration of pancreas B cells. As a dietary supplement, take 6 sprays (in the mouth) once a day. For greater benefit, take 3 sprays, twice a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid-R - Improves glucose metabolism in those with type 2 diabetes.Take 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Nascent Iodine Drops - Helps support immune function and balances hormones and metabolism as per the instructions Take 4 x 4 drops per day in water. Build over 2 weeks up to 10 x 4 until well and then slowly reduce back to 4 x 4. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing selenium to activate it such as Active Life or Daily Immune Protection or 4-6 Brazil nuts which contain selenium.
- Magnesium Oil Ultra - Magnesium Oil/MSM to further help with the absorption of vitamins and minerals. Take approximately 3-4 mg per pound of body weight. Use with intensity during the first 3-4 months to restore cellular magnesium levels.
- Prescript Assist - Soil based probiotic for restoring levels of gastrointestinal micro-flora comprised from antibiotics, medication, poor diet, stress and digestive abnormalities. Take 2 per capsules per day for the first 30 days, followed by 1 to 2 capsules per week thereafter.
- ActiveLife 90 - This powerful liquid minerals and vitamin formula is 300% more absorbent than tablets. Use it to replace your current dose of vitamin and mineral supplements. Take ½ oz. (15ml.) with breakfast and ½ oz. with evening meal. Mix with juice or water.
Optional Nutrients But Suggested For The First 1-2 Months At Least
- Ultimate Immune System Support Kit (Thiocyanate) Immune System Support Kit - 1st Line is a new all natural product to fight against many types of infections including viruses. The moment you feel a cold or virus coming on, mix up a 1st Line Immune Support Kit. If you still experience the same symptoms, take another kit the next day. For most people, this regimen will be enough to restore health. 1st Line should be always taken at least 90 mins before food and 90 mins after food. 3 kits are the minimum and in serious conditions 10 kits are better if finances allow.
- Krill Oil – Suggested Formulation, ‘The Krill Miracle’ - Krill is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils. Along with antioxidants which are 300 times greater than vitamins A and E. Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day with food.
- Vitamin E Mixed Tocotrienols – Suggested Formulation ‘Naturally Better Vitamin E’ – Provides support for hair growth, Alzheimer’s disease, stroke induced injuries, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, cardio-protection, cholesterol reduction, immune function, and especially cystic fibrosis. Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day.
- Digestive Enzymes Suggested Formulation – ‘Essential Digestive Plus™’ - Digestive enzymes can help bring relief to food intolerance and allergies, and provide support when the body is suffering from a lack of enzymes, low immune status, and too much sugar in the diet. Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily with food.
- Get your Homocysteine level checked – B4 Health Spray: If over 6, take Homocysteine Spray – 6 times per day, 10 minutes away from food or drink.
Drink ½ pint of filtered or boiled water every waking hour if you are at home (about 8 glasses), except for the last 3 hours.
3. Exclude from your diet
Foods to exclude (or limit) from your diet include: grains and cereals (bread, pastry, biscuits etc.) root vegetables (potatoes, parsnips etc.) and coffee.
4. Foods to include in your diet
Foods to include in your diet include: vegetables; 8-12 portions per day (broccoli, kale, spinach etc. and as many different colours as possible), fruit, nuts, seeds, beans, eggs, fish (different fish 3-4 times per week). See recipe ideas.
Exercise everyday (30 to 60 mins) to get oxygen around your body, your lungs working, and your heart beating. Walking or rebounding are best. If unable to exercise take: ‘Oxygen Absorbing Enzymes’, OAE, to allow more oxygen to be absorbed in the body.
If you have bought one, use your HealthPoint Electro-acupressure stimulator as per the instructions in the book. (see www.DoveHealth.com)
7. Recovery Plan
If poor digestive system follow the Good Health Plan.
8. Get Serious
Get serious about good health because your quality of life is at stake.