- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
- Warning: E-Cigarette Users Risk ‘Dangerous’ Levels of Lung Inflammation
- Why Taking Painkillers Daily Is Dangerous To Your Health
- Find Back Pain Relief With These Simple Nutrients…
What is Joint Pain and What Causes It?
What Is Joint Pain?
Joint pain can range from being mildly irritating to completely debilitating. Arthritis is known as inflammation of the joints, while bursitis is caused by swelling and irritation of a bursa. A bursa is a fluid-filled sac that cushions muscles, joints, and tendons.
What Causes Joint Pain?
Joint pain is often caused by joints swelling, as a result of becoming inflamed.