- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
- Warning: E-Cigarette Users Risk ‘Dangerous’ Levels of Lung Inflammation
- Why Taking Painkillers Daily Is Dangerous To Your Health
- Find Back Pain Relief With These Simple Nutrients…
- How This Amino Acid Can Prevent Brain Degeneration
- Sociable People Found To Have A Higher Pain Threshold
Dog and Small Animal Health Plan
This small animal health recovery plan is designed for dogs and other small animals. When the supplements are taken alongside the healthy animal foods plan, it’s possible for recovery to happen faster and for dogs and other small animals to find better pain relief for their condition.
Your 4-8 Week Animal Health Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support animal health – in order of priority:
- 80,000IU SerraPet Serrapeptase tablets – Give 2-4 per day depending upon size. Give 2-4 per day to your pet/animal, depending on its size.
- Curcuminx4000 – Give 2-4 capsules per day to your pet/animal, depending on its size. Opened and mixed with food.
- Prescript-Assist – Give 1 capsule opened and mixed with food (double or treble in serious cases).
- Spatone– Iron liquid supplement. 100% natural liquid iron supplement that has been scientifically shown to be a highly absorbable source of iron that is extra gentle on the stomach whilst helping to prevent iron deficiency.
- B4 Health Spray – B Vitamin complex spray. Take about 1/2 of the human dose.
- Protease Enzymes – Give 3 capsules daily. Break open and mix with no –protein e.g. honey or veggies on an empty stomach about 30mins before food.
- Essential Digestive Plus – Give 3 capsules daily, as protease enzymes can be mixed at the same time.
- BetaFactor (Beta 1,3-D Glucan) – Contains Ultra BETA (Beta 1.3d Glucan) to support the immune system. Give 2 capsules daily (break open and take just before food mixed with honey or veggies).
- Hemp Seed Oil – Give 2 teaspoons daily, mixed with the food below.
Small Animal Food Plan
- Raw foods – 1/3 protein 2/3 veggies – raw fish, raw chicken, raw eggs, raw vegetables (or steamed lightly to soften) – all foods minced or blended.
Protect You and Your Family’s Immune Systems with Colloidal Silver
Colloidal Silver, often referred to as “the world’s most...
- Posted December 4, 2015
10 Natural Ways To Find Relief From Gallstones
Gallstones can be incredibly painful for sufferers who can find...
- Posted December 3, 2015
Suffering with Allergies? Try These Natural Antihistamines!
Regardless of the season, everyone can suffer with allergies now...
- Posted December 1, 2015
Experiencing Chronic Daily Headaches? Suffer No More!
An estimated 3 million people in Britain alone are...
- Posted November 30, 2015
Prostate Cancer Health Plan
This plan is designed to provide relief for Prostate Cancer...
- Posted June 1, 2015
10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
Serrapeptase may seem like a mysterious ‘Miracle Enzyme’ with countless...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Lower Stress and Inflammation With This Simple Technique
There is one simple technique to lower stress levels. During...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Keep Your Joints Healthy This Winter By Following These Basic Lifestyle Tips
Winter can be troublesome for the joints. With just a...
- Posted December 14, 2016
5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
Inflammation is one of the leading causes of disease. A...
- Posted November 23, 2016
Reducing Fat Could Ease Inflammation For Diabetics
Diabetics can no longer produce enough insulin to overcome insulin...
- Posted November 14, 2016
Inflammation Now Recognised As A Physical Cause of Depression
Depression can feel like a dark and lonely place when...
- Posted October 25, 2016
Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
When it comes to your pet’s health, we all want...
- Posted October 4, 2016