- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
Chronic Cough – What is it and what causes it?
What Is Chronic Cough?
If you have a cough that has lasted for over three weeks, it could be chronic. A health condition that is chronic means that it lasts for quite some time.
- Am I coughing up thick green or yellow phlegm?
- Am I wheezing or whistling when I breathe in?
Answering yes to either of those questions could mean that you need to see your doctor right away.
What Causes Chronic Cough?
A virus is the main cause of chronic cough, in most cases. Smoking can also contribute to a cough that won’t go away. It’s important to stop smoking as soon as possible.
Postnasal drip related to allergies can trigger a cough. Postnasal drip means that mucus will run down the throat from the back of the nose.